The Venture Growth Marketing Leads are responsible for what is dearer to us: Positive impact on business growth and success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with experience of scaling a fast-growing business/product and want to take on the responsibility of owning and delivering to ambitious ventures growth objectives.
Successful candidates will have a strong “T” shape: a good degree of specialisation in either Data & Analytics, Marketing Automation, Search & Media, Content Management or Marketing Strategy, and have a good degree of understanding of the other four adjacent areas enabling them to work with specialists on each of the verticals.
You'll take ownership and advice, develop, coordinate, and drive demand generation plans for a different set of ventures on B2B and B2C. An integrated view from demand generation up to lead closing is critical for success.
You will report into one Venture Growth Partner and have responsibility for all facets of client relationships at the ventures or businesses you will be helping to grow; from developing the strategy and initiatives to execute the plan and reporting on progress towards business objectives.
Within this role, you will:
- Own and improve value proposition messaging across client channels.
- Influence B2B content strategies and execution
- Set performance marketing strategy and implementation to drive profitable growth across products and businesses. This will include:
- Optimisation of the user experience to drive conversion (e.g. websites, landing pages, lead nurturing strategies)
- CRM to drive customer lifetime value / net present value
- Creative and message optimisation to improve performance in ways which support brand building efforts
- Target setting and budget management
- Performance analysis, reporting and insight gathering to identify new opportunities for growth
- Implement Marketing Automation tools and processes
- Articulation with Sales and Customer Success to ensure the right MQLs are being passed through
- Work with key stakeholders and marketing teams across a variety of clients to drive growth, ensuring a sound understanding of business performance and adoption of best in class growth marketing.
- Measure, iterate, improve constantly.
You will bring on
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and, ideally, 2-5 years’ hands-on experience with one of the following: Data & Analytics, Marketing Automation, Search & Media, Content Management or Marketing Strategy.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker with strong attention to detail and proven ability to build effective marketing strategies and grow businesses.
- A leader who can work well with senior stakeholders across the business and clients to deliver results.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: happy to build projects from scratch, find solutions, navigate ambiguity and change, pivot from one project to the next.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time.
- Commercially aware, performance oriented and a strong communicator.
- Strong work ethic with buckets of energy; great attitude, resilient, enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Passion for performance marketing and for building and growing businesses
- Any certifications (Google, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.) highly valued.