We are looking for Marketing Performance & Marketing Automation Business Development Leads, to help drive the rapid growth of our digital performance business.
These roles are vital to our clients’ strategies, articulating and advising on the best solutions for our clients’ growth challenges, and ultimately ensuring they are being successful in their growth objectives.
At Accelerate Growth we are single-minded about one thing: Positive impact on client business.
Within this role, you will:
- Set performance marketing strategy and implementation to drive profitable growth across products and businesses.
- This will include:
- Optimisation of the user experience to drive conversion (e.g. websites, landing pages, lead nurturing strategies)
- CRM to drive customer lifetime value / net present value
- Creative and message optimisation to improve performance in ways which support brand building efforts
- Target setting and budget management
- Performance analysis, reporting and insight gathering to identify new opportunities for growth
- Implement Marketing Automation tools and processes
- Articulation with Sales and Customer Success to ensure the right MQLs are being passed through
- Work with key stakeholders and marketing teams across a variety of clients to drive growth, ensuring a sound understanding of business performance and adoption of best in class performance marketing
- Manage client relationships whilst working with other specialists.
- Hubspot Certifications highly valued (or Salesforce).
- Highly analytical, structured thinker with strong attention to detail and proven ability to build effective marketing strategies and grow businesses
- A leader who can work well with senior stakeholders across the business and clients to deliver results
- An entrepreneurial mindset – happy to build projects from scratch, find solutions, navigate ambiguity and change, pivot from one project to the next
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practice and, ideally, 2-5 years’ hands-on experience with Marketing Automation
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time
- Commercially aware, performance oriented and strong communicator
- Strong work ethic with buckets of energy; great attitude, resilient, enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Passion for performance marketing and for building and growing businesses