Ultimately, either the cash register rings or it doesn’t.
But understanding what makes it ring faster is the difference between structured growth and relying on luck.
This is where performance marketing comes in.
Our teams help high growth potential businesses to understand precisely where to invest their marketing budgets, what results to expect in terms of sales and customer satisfaction, and to execute the strategy for success.
Our sales & marketing team support business growth by:
- Identifying the best customers for our client's product or services, perfecting messaging and targeting to maximise reach, engagement and ultimately ROI.
- Structuring all “top-of-funnel” activity between organic, paid search, display, social, etc. This includes implementing conversion optimisation strategies that generate the best leads with a view to maximising sales (not just clicks and traffic).
- Nurturing all leads coming from the top of the funnel to effectively convert as many leads as possible into customers.
- Executing retention strategies to convert our client’s customers into their brand ambassadors.
Content & Communications
Functionality sells to the brain, but great creative ideas sell to the heart, creating passion and engagement. Accelerated growth needs passionate customers, and people are passionate about ideas.
These ideas need to be communicated through engaging content that educates, inspires and entertains.
Our content & communications team craft stories that speak to the hearts and minds of our client’s customers, capturing their attention and motivating them to take a desired action such as clicking on a link, filling in a form, watching a piece of content, and ultimately buying a product or service.
The content & communications team:
- Communicate concepts and generate ideas.
- Deliver 360 advertising communications, on and offline.
- Provide digital design and content for sites and landing pages.
- Support with marketing and sales communication, monitoring and optimising campaigns.
Data & Technology
We see data & technology as a critical growth enabler. To accelerate growth you need to understand who your best customers are, encourage them to buy more, and return to the acquisition funnel to find similar customers.
Technology enables data to flow between marketing and business systems, connecting marketing activity with effective business growth.
We work with our client’s to define and implement the best systems and data integration solutions. We implement growth marketing tech stacks, enabling a range of data centred marketing techniques, and effectively integrating them with business and operations systems.
Our data & technology team have expertise in:
- Marketing stacks implementation
- API integrations between systems
- Digital marketing development
People & Culture
People are the energy of fast growth organisations.
Their ambition, skills and knowledge, are the key ingredients to success.
Too many organisations invest in marketing and communications without first tackling the fundamental key to growth: the team. A growth ambitious team with the right skills and knowledge is key to delivering on the product to market fit.
We help businesses identify talent gaps between the existing culture and skills set and contrast it with the medium-term growth ambition. We address the potential gaps in four possible ways:
Instilling new belief and ambition in employees.
Recruiting critical skills for growth.
Training or up-skilling existing talent.
Covering intermediate gaps via talent secondments.